Happy Sunday! It is the last day of the weekend! Where did the days go? I am always amazed at how fast Saturday and Sunday go by!
I made this delicious Gluten Free Chicken Cacciatore last night! We had friends over for dinner and this is the meal that they requested!
I love the creaminess of the sauce and how the chicken just falls apart! I hope you love it too!
GLUTEN FREE CHICKEN CACCIATORE:
12 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts- cut into smaller pieces (about the same size as the thighs)
1 cup Gluten Free Flour- I used Glutino (It is non GMO)
1 Bottle White Wine
2 Cups Chicken Stock
1 Yellow Onion
1 Red Pepper
A Jar of Capers
3 Cans Diced Tomatoes
3 Cloves Garlic
A handful Fresh Basil
2 TBSP Italian Seasoning
S & P
HERE’S HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Heat some coconut or olive oil in a Deep Pan.
2. Mix flour, Italian Seasoning and S&P together on a plate.
3. Dredge Chicken in flour mixture until all covered.
4. Brown Chicken pieces in oil. Set aside on paper towel lined plate. Work in batches as to not over crowd the pan.
5. Add garlic, onion and pepper to pan. Cook until soft.
6. Add 3/4 bottle of white wine. Reduce wine by 1/2.
7. Add Chicken stock, cans of tomatoes and jar of drained capers.
8. Dunk chicken pieces back in the sauce. Try to cover all pieces.
9. Simmer with the lid closed for about 45 minutes to an hour to finish cooking the chicken. Stir occasionally so it won’t burn. Add Fresh Basil that is thinly chopped to garnish.
Serve this deliciousness over pasta, potatoes or just have it on it’s own. I served this with gluten free penne noodles and salad!
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Gluten Free Chicken Bacon Mac Mac
Gluten Free Jalapeno Chicken Cordon Bleu
Gluten Free Chicken Cacciatore
Full of flavor and so delicous! Pairs well with pasta, or potatoes and wine!
I hope you try this recipe and you love it!
Best Wishes for Gluten-Free Dishes!
WELCOME TO GOODNESS GRACIOUS GLUTEN FREE
I am so glad you are here! I’m Michelle. I am excited to share gluten-free recipes, Nima information, travel, and products with you! I hope this blog makes your living gluten-free easier! Don’t forget to subscribe 🙂