Baked orange salmon is super flavorful with the citrus shining through to add brightness to the salmon!
Happy Friday! Hope everyone is doing great and staying healthy! I know the cold/flu season is upon us however I am doing everything to avoid it! I am definitely ready for the weekend! Our oldest daughter drove for the first time alone last night. UGH! She did great! The event she was at ran late and her phone was off…. SO- that put us into slight panic mode! But it all turned out just fine! I sure was a praying Mama last night though! It is so hard to believe she is driving! Just another stepping stone to adulthood!
I hope you enjoy my super easy recipe for Baked Orange Salmon! I served it with brown rice and a Green Salad with pomegranates. Yumm!
Baked Orange Salmon:
1 fillet of Salmon- wild caught and deboned.
1 Orange- sliced
3 Tsp Olive Oil.
S & P
1. Place a small amount of olive oil in a baking dish to coat the bottom.
2. Place Salmon fillet in pan.
3. Mix olive oil and juice from half the orange with S & P in a small bowl.
4. Pour oil mixture over Salmon.
5. Slice remaining orange and lay over salmon.
6. Bake in oven until Salmon is opaque. 350 degrees for about 30 -45 min.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Gluten Free Baked Orange Tilapia
Delicious Gluten Free Ahi Poke
Gluten Free Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
Gluten Free Baked Orange Salmon
Best Wishes for Gluten-Free Dishes!
I am so glad you are here!