Cedar plank salmon is delicious cooked on the BBQ and added on top of a salad or your choice of sides! Other sides I like to serve it with are cauliflower rice, roasted potatoes and butterey green beans. You could use it is a Salmon Nicoise salad too!
Today started out as a beautiful sunshiny day here in AZ, but the clouds have now moved in and it looks like rain is on the way!
My bestie came over this morning to lay out and enjoy the pool before it gets too cold to use it! October is approaching and for us Arizonans the water is cold by the end of the month.
I wanted to make us a healthy lunch that was easy to prepare and grill while we were by the pool. I made us a green salad with cucumber and peppers as well as Quinoa to go with the Cedar Plank Salmon.
HERE’S HOW TO MAKE CEDAR PLANK SALMON:
You will need, 1 wild caught fillet of Salmon S & P 1/2 c Balsamic vinegar 1/2 c white wine 1/2 c olive oil 2 tsp Italian seasoning
1. Slice fillet into serving size pieces.
2. Mix marinade in a pan.
3. Place fish in marinade. Let soak 30 min or longer.
4. Heat BBQ to around 350 degrees. I use the two outside burners and shut off the middle one. I soak my cedar plank for at least 4 hours ahead of grilling.
5. Place salmon on cedar plank. Place in indirect flame on grill.
6. BBQ until fish is firm. About 25-30 min.
7. Serve with Salad and Quinoa Enjoy!!!
Cedar Plank Salmon
This Cedar Plank Salmon is easy to BBQ as long as you don't start the plank on fire lol.
I hope you love this recipe!
Best Wishes for Gluten-Free Dishes!
I am so glad you are here!