Chicken Meatball and Zoodle soup is so easy to make and perfect for cool rainy weather! Or if you are feeling under the weather. There is just something so comforting to eat a warm bowl of chicken noodle soup. This is gluten-free and keto since we are using the zoodles.
Original Post was written 09/09/2014 and updated 1/24/22.
WHAT ARE ZOODLES?
Zoodles are noodles made from zucchini! They are easy to make and cook really fast in hot broth. I think they make a fantastic substitute for noodles! I use a spiralizer to make my zoodles. You can order it from Amazon.
The one I use has lots of different shaped blades to make different kinds of “noodles” I love that it stores inside itself too. Easy for storage. Here is the link to my Spiralizer. If you order from my link, I will receive a small commission from Amazon. Thank you for your support! Here are my policies and disclosures.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS FOR CHICKEN MEATBALL AND ZOODLE SOUP?
You will need the following ingredients to make this yummy comforting soup:
2 lbs ground chicken
1/2 yellow onion chopped
1 clove of garlic chopped
1 handful of chopped parsley
2 tsp cumin
1/2 red pepper chopped
4 zucchini peeled and spiraled
S & P
2 boxes of chicken stock or you can use homemade.
HERE’S HOW TO MAKE THIS CHICKEN MEATBALL AND ZOODLE SOUP:
1. Chop all vegetables
2. Place chopped veggies (minus a few parsley leaves to put in the broth) and cumin in a bowl. Mix in ground chicken.
3. Heat some olive oil in a pot. Make mini meatballs and cook in olive oil until brown on all sides.
4. Add chicken broth and parsley. Bring to a simmer.
5. Peel and spiralize zucchini.
6. Allow meatballs to simmer for about 15-20 min to cook and absorb the juice.
7. add zucchini noodles and cook for 3-5 minutes.
IF YOU LIKE THIS SOUP RECIPE YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE:
GLUTEN FREE AVGOLEMONO SOUP
PRESSURE COOKER BROCCOLI CHEDDAR SOUP (Gluten Free)
GLUTEN FREE BEER CHEESE SOUP
I hope you love this chicken meatball and zoodle soup recipe!
Best Wishes for Gluten Free Dishes!
I am so glad you are here!