This gluten free thanksgiving casserole is a great way to use up your Thanksgiving leftovers!
Happy Wednesday! If you are still using up your Thanksgiving leftovers here is a great dish to combine all of the flavors of Thanksgiving into one! It is quick to make and everyone loves a one-pot dinner!
I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving with Family and Friends! We had a great time! I will post my recipe of the Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap crust later, however, I didn’t get any photos before it was all gone!
Darn it! That means I will have to recipe test it again.
I hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday!!
Leftover Mashed Potatoes.
1 bag Organic frozen mixed veggies.
1 large container of gluten free mushroom soup.
Leftover Turkey and Ham (or whichever you have).
1. Layer stuffing in a greased deep dish baking pan.
2. Pour some of the mushroom soup evenly over the stuffing.
3. Layer the meat chopped into small pieces over the stuffing layer.
4. Layer the veggies over the meat.
5. Pour some mushroom soup over that layer.
6 Spread mashed potatoes over the top. Pour the last of the mushroom soup over the top. I sprinkled parmesan cheese over the potatoes. You can do this if you like extra cheese.
7. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 min or until heated through and bubbly!
Layer turkey and mixed veggies and potatoes.
The finished product! Ready to bake and eat!
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Gluten Free Pumpkin Collagen Pie
Gluten Free Tuna Melt
Best Wishes for Gluten-Free Dishes!
I am so glad you are here!