Gluten Free Baked Orange Tilapia
Gluten free baked orange tilapia is a protein packed flavorful meal that is easy to make and ready in less than 30 minutes!
Happy Wednesday! I hope you have all are having a productive week! I am working on year end- fun stuff! It is supposed to be beautiful in AZ this weekend so I am hoping to enjoy some sun! I can’t argue with 82 degrees in February! I hope you all get to do something you truly enjoy this weekend! We are enjoying having our company here from Saskatchewan. They are here for another week of sunshine then my cousins come for a week! It is fun to see family! I made this Baked Orange Tilapia for dinner the other night. I served it with brown rice and Balsamic roasted Broccoli. It was delicious! I hope you like it as much as we do!
Baked Orange Tilapia:
6-8 Tilapia fillets- I bought the ones that are sustainably raised from Whole Foods
S & P
1. Spray glass baking dish with oil.
2. Place Tilapia in pan.
3. Sprinkle with S & P.
4. Squeeze some of the orange juice out of the orange into a dish. Wisk in a few TBSP of olive oil.
5. Slice Orange and lay slices on fish.
6. Drizzle Orange juice and oil over fish.
7. Bake in 350 degree oven for about 30-40 min. Fish will flake easily when cooked.
Balsamic Roasted Broccoli:
1-2 heads broccoli (or you can buy the precut bag)
Small drizzle of EVOO
1. Put broccoli on a baking dish. Sprinkle with balsamic and S & P. Bake in oven at 350 until cooked and slightly brown.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE, YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE:
Baked Orange Salmon
Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi
Gluten Free Clam Chowder
Best Wishes for Gluten-Free Dishes!
I am so glad you are here!